LIMITED REOPENING OF MASS TIMES
Holy Redeemer Catholic Church is planning to reopen for limited Masses starting Sunday, May 17th, 2020.
Important Things to Know
- The obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation will continue to be dispensed.
- In accordance with Governor Brown’s executive orders, the number of people at a Mass cannot exceed 25.
Consequently, in order to participate in these Masses, you need to sign up in advance.
- Appropriate social distancing and adequate cleaning of the church will be maintained.
- Those who attend Mass do so at their own risk. Vulnerable, at-risk and otherwise concerned persons should remain home.
Anyone with the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home.
- For those who do not feel safe about coming to Mass during these times, we will continue to live stream our
Sunday 10:00 am Mass (English) and our Sunday 12:00pm Mass (Spanish).
You can watch the Mass on our Facebook Page.
- Must Sign up. You must sign up for Mass in order to attend. No one who simply shows up for a Mass can be allowed entrance. NO Exceptions.
Wednesday 9:00 am and Friday 9:00 am
8:00 am (English), 10:00 am (English), 12:00 pm (Spanish) & 2:00 pm (Spanish)
How do I Sign Up?
For those interested in coming to Mass, we ask you to register for our Mass pool. You only need to register one time. The deadline to be added to the weekly pool is Thursday noon (for new registrations).
The parish will notify you on Friday for weekend Masses and Monday for weekday Masses if your family’s name came up in the lottery and provide instructions regarding the protocol for Mass.
If you have any question please contact the parish office at 503-285-4539